Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bryan Scrafford on Judy Feder Office Opening

I couldn't make Judy Feder's campaign office opening last Sunday because I was traveling with Mark Warner on his campaign kickoff "flyaround," but Bryan Scrafford covered it well. Bryan concludes:
This event was very representative of how Judy’s campaign is being run. As Judy and the other speakers pointed out, there were many Democrats in the audience who truly believe in grassroots activism. Throughout the last few years, I have knocked on doors and phone banked with a large number of people who were at the event. I bring this up because I think it shows how the crowd was made up of people who will not only show up to events such as this office opening, but will also being doing the volunteer work that’s a critical element to any successful campaign. If the energy shown at this event continues, I am confident the 10th District will soon have a newly elected Representative in the next Congress.

Sounds great, wish I could have been there...and GO JUDY!

No comments: