Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meet Judy Feder!

From the Feder for Congress campaign, two excellent chances to meet the next representative from the 10th district!
Dear Friends,

Two opportunities to meet Judy are coming up:

- Thursday April 3 from 7-9 PM at a supporter's home in Sterling.
- April 13th (tentative) at the home two supporters in Leesburg.

For more information contact:
Judy Feder for Congress at 703-286-9208 or visit (JudyFeder.com/events)

I want to know what you would like to see from your next Member of Congress. You can reach me by email at Judy@Judyfeder.com. You can also follow all of the latest news on the campaign at www.JudyFeder.com. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your past support and I look forward to working with you again in 2008.

Sincerely,

Judy Feder

No comments: